Amazon Smart Plug let’s your voice control your lights, fans, coffee makers, and more. All you need is an Alexa-enabled device like Echo, Fire TV, Fire tablets, Sonos One, or even just the Alexa app on your phone. And with multiple Amazon Smart Plugs, you can control multiple outlets.
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- It’s simple to set up and use – plug in, open the Alexa app, and start using your voice.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
- No smart home hub required – set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
- Electrical Ratings: Input: 100-120VAC, 60Hz 15A, Max Output: 15A Max
- Network Connectivity: 2.4 GHz only, 802.11 b/g/n. Do not support 5GHz networks or connect to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices.
- For indoor use only.