The acoustic foam material can help eliminate harmful sound and at the same time, the sound will be much clearer. In this way, it can improve the sound quality either in the lecture room or performance venue. All flapping, vibrating echoes, waves and reverberations can be well reduced.
- PACKAGE: There are 12 packs of soundproof foam panels with 12 black grooves in total included in the package and the size of each foam panel is 12*12*2 inches (30.5*30.5*5CM). Besides, we hereby provide you with 3M adhesive tapes to go with these acoustic sound panels (60 Pieces).
- HARMFUL SOUND ELIMINATION: The sound will become much clearer by using acoustic foam material to eliminate harmful sound. Thus, the sound in lecture room or performance venue will be definitely improved after using this material, meanwhile, it can reduce all flapping, vibrating echoes, waves and reverberation in the room.
- ACOUSTIC FOAM RECOVERY METHOD: There are two ways to get back to the normal size of pyramid acoustic foam. One is to open the vacuum package and put the acoustic foam in a ventilated place for about 24-48 hours. Another way is to soak the acoustic foam in water for 1 minute. Then you should use hair dryer or let it dry naturally after wringing out the foam.
- THICK & ADVANCED MATERIAL: We use thick material of inflaming retarding and environmental protection for sound absorbing foam panels. Therefore, it can be safely used in some small and medium-sized rooms. The foam panel can well absorb the sound and reduce waves, reverberation and flutter echo.
- EXTENSIVE USE: There is no doubt that acoustic foam material is a good solution to reduce cost and a better recording effect can be achieved at home or in the studio. Anyway, you can apply it to various occasions, like rehearsal room, concert hall, podcast, office, church or kennel etc.
Harmful Sound Elimination
Acoustic Foam Recovery Method
Thick & Advanced Material
- Extensive Use
- Color: Black
- Material: Acoustic Foam Panels
- Product Size: 30.5 x 30.5 x 5CM / 12.0 x 12.0 x 2 inches