If you want to use your DVD, VCR, camcorder, or game system with RCA outputs with your new HDTV or HDMI monitor, this converter may be what you need. Simply plug standard composite AV cables (yellow, red, and white) into the input port of the converter, and then connect an HDMI cable from the converter to your TV. Enjoy this practical and simple device, which is easily concealable yet capable of delivering high-definition images. This converter works great with either 720p or 1080p TVs, and the output mode is easily selectable with a switch on the device. This converter’s advanced processing IC allows you to get the clearest picture quality possible with optimal color and detail reproduction. Both video and audio are integrated into the HDMI output, providing an all, one-cable solution to your HDTV or monitor.
- If it ‘s used for PS4, apple , or TV, it requires to be supplied power.
- Plug and play, without any software driver.
- Adopt new generation of low power-consumption chip processing, can work 24 hours continuously and stability.
- Using the 3D compensation technology, can effectively eliminate the picture jitter and trailing of the fast movement.
- Automatic recognition of HDCP, forced remove the front end of the HDMI with the KEY (HDCP).
- Using the most advanced video processing technology, enhanced the image brightness, contrast and color.
- Through DAC analog chip processing, convert the HDMI audio into a stereo audio simulation.
- After transformation, the CVBS transparency effect is full brightness (unlike the previous generation of HDMI covert the hazy CVBS signal).
- Color of adapter: black
- Input ports: composite AV (3x RCA)
- NTSC/PAL compatible
- Output ports: HDMI
- Output resolution (at 60Hz): 720p, 1080p
- Power: 5V DC
- Dimensions: 66 x 55 x 20mm
- Weight: 40g
There are no reviews yet.