Mini USB 3.0 HD 1080P 60Hz HDMI to USB Video Capture Card Game Recording Box for Youtube Live Streaming Broadcast Game Recording.
- This USB 3.0 acquisition card can capture both HDMI video and HDMI audio at the same time.
- It can transmit audio and video signals to computers and smartphones for preview and storage.
- Suitable for HD acquisition, teaching recording, medical image, game, etc.
- Support the maximum input resolution of 4K/30Hz.
- Support the maximum output resolution of 1080P/60Hz.
- Support 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth.
- When standard AWG26 cable is used, the input transmission distance is up to 15m (resolution of 1080P and below).
- Support most acquisition software, such as for VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc.
- Support for Windows, Android, and Mac.
- Conform to USB video UVC specification.
- Conform to USB audio UAC specification.
- Without external power supply, small and portable.
- HDMI resolution: up to 4K/30Hz
- Video input format: 8 / 10 / 12 bit color depth
- Video output mode: YUV, JPEG
- Video output resolution: maximum output resolution 1080P/60Hz
- Support audio format: L-PCM
- Input cable length: ≤ 15m, AWG26 HDMI standard cable
- Maximum working current: 0.4A/5VDC
- Operating temperature range: (- 10 to + 55 ℃)
- Size: 64 x 28 x 13mm / 2.52 x 1.1 x 0.51in
- Connect the UHD signal source and the HDMI input port of the USB acquisition card with one HDMI line.
- Plug the USB male of the USB acquisition card into the USB port of the computer.
- Collection operation steps (OBS): open the software – add a new source – select “video capture device” – set the screen size – select “studio mode” (double window) – click “start recording”.
Computer hardware configuration requirement:
- CPU: PC i5-3400 or above; NB i7-3537u 2.0GHz or above
- Display card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above; NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
- Storage: 4G RAM
- 1 x Video Capture Card
- 1 x User Manual